Unit 1: Human Lifespan Development Exam Unit
- Patterns of human growth and development and the experience of health and wellbeing.
- Factors that can influence human growth, development and human health.
- Some of these are inherited and some are acquired through environmental, social or financial factors during our lifespan.
Unit 5: Meeting Individual Care and Support Needs Coursework Unit
- The principles behind providing quality care and support
- Ethical issues that arise when personalising care
- Factors that can impact the professionals who provide the care and support, and the challenges that must be overcome to allow access to good quality care and health services.
- Consider the importance of multi-agency working in providing a package of care and support that meets all the needs of individuals.